Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some Music News

Its not all work around here at Echelon. My wife, who is involved with a marketing group, was producing a for-broadcast commercial. They needed a jingle for "The Give" campaign at the Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation. So, after a few hours of writing and recording I "Gave" them the 30 seconds of music behind this commercial... that was my donation.

http://www.foundationhealthcarepartnership.ca/sjrhf/campaigns

I know all of the folks who pitched in on this and its nice to know that I have some truly creative friends. Somebody nominate these people for something! My wife made the clouds!

I love the home-spun feeling on the piece itself. Its very Maritime-y.

If you are inspired to do so after viewing, maybe you'd like to make your own give.

No comments:

Post a Comment